Chef Ryan co-founded Centered Chef in 2005. Although his chef jacket defines his line of work, he is also a passionate ambassador of wellness, creatively combining the culinary arts with nutrition. His “clean, simple and sexy” cooking style is rooted in functional, natural ingredients, harmonized with texture, convenience and nutrition.
INGREDIENTS - 4 servings
8 Oz Tagliatelle Preferably Fresh
1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
1 Clove Garlic Minced
1 Tablespoon Shallot(s) Minced
Teaspoon Thyme Fresh, Minced
Cups White Wine
Cups Whipping Cream
1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
To Make the Pasta:
1. Boil a pot of salted water.
2. Cook pasta until al dente (about 3-5 minutes for fresh pasta, about 8-11 for dried pasta).
3. Drain with a colander.
To Make the Ragout:
1. Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until translucent. Add thyme.
2. Add mushrooms. Once the liquid has evaporated, add wine and reduce.
3. Finish with allotted amount of cream and then lemon juice to taste.
To Serve: Add drained tagliatelle to ragout in sauté pan until thoroughly coated. Serve warm.
Our Privacy Statement has been updated and provides important information on how we collect, use, transfer and store your personal data.
to read more. Your privacy and personal information are important to us and we treat them with care.